Choppy videos may be caused by slow Internet connections or bad device performances. Check the following:
- Check if the choppy videos are intermittent or consistent. Choppy videos being intermittent are normal due to the nature of the network and device.
- Check if the Internet connection is stable. If it is stable but the video is still choppy, switch to 4G or another Wi-Fi network and check the video performance.
- Try the video call on another device.
- Turn off all pre-processing options, such as image enhancement, to ensure that the choppy video is not caused by any pre-processing option.
If this issue persists, contact Agora customer support with the following information:
- The uid of the user who sees the choppy video playback (in a live broadcast, whether the user is the host or audience).
- The time frame during which the choppy video playback appears.
- SDK logs and screen recording files of the user.