Blurry videos may be caused by low bitrates and resolution ratios. Check the following:
- Check videoProfile. If possible, set videoProfile to a higher level to see whether the video is clearer.
- Check the stream type of the receiver. If the stream type is low, call the setRemoteVideoStreamType method to switch from a low stream to high stream.
- Switch to 4G or another WiFi network to ensure that the blurry video is not caused by poor Internet connections.
- Turn off all pre-processing options.
If this issue persists, contact Agora customer support with the following information:
- The uid of the user who sees the blurry video.
- The time frame during which the blurry video appears.
- SDK logs and screen recording files of the user.